- A warm location will make the oils to diffuse faster, the same as a cold location will slow diffusion down.
- Our reeds are designed not to clog with oil and they shouldn't need flipping. Dust is the enemy of reed diffusers and over time the reeds may stop diffusing.
- If the scent is too strong, simply remove a reed or two from the oil. Protect the surface and wear gloves to avoid skin contact. Take care not to spill the oil.
- It is best not to refill a bottle or place used reeds with a different fragrance.
- Use an economical refill to top-up the diffuser bottle regularly.
Click on a link below for safety information:-