Our Response to COVID-19
We are doing everything we can to stay updated and informed regarding the information surrounding the COVID-19 Pandemic and are taking the situation very seriously.
The Government are providing businesses with constant updates and we are permitted to operate within certain guidelines and we therefore have safety measures in place to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
As we move forward, we are carefully following (and in some cases exceeding) government guidelines. From a Health and Safety perspective this includes, but is not limited to:
- Thoroughly cleaning and sanitising all surfaces but especially high-contact areas of our retail, teaching and production spaces.
- Washing hands well and often as per government guidelines
- Maintaining at least a one metre+ distance
- Remaining at home and self-isolating if there is any sign of fever or illness
- Use of the NHS Track and Trace app.
If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 we ask you to not attend our studio and we will happily re-arrange your booking to another more suitable time.
Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. We’re in this together!