We have spent many hours testing our wax melts to ensure their maximum performance and quality and here's what you can do to enhance your experience of using melts either with an electric wax warmer or a tea light version.
- Add 1 or 2 segments to the top wax well. Do not overfill.
- Never leave a wax warmer unattended.
- Only use a 2 hour tea light - larger sizes are much hotter and not recommended.
- Always place your wax warmer on a heat resistant surface and do not move when lit.
- When the wax is no longer fragrant allow to cool until the wax is soft and remove using paper towel and dispose of safely.
- Recycle the wax melt container.
Click on the link for full Wax Melt Safety Information:-
Frankincense & Myrhh